Dabangg breaks Box Office records… Rs 49 crore weekend collection!!!

Woah!! Rs 49 crore weekend collection!!! Can’t get bigger than this!

After a superb collection of approximately Rs 14 crore on its first day, Dabangg did approximately Rs 49 crore business in its first weekend, leaving ‘3 Idiots’ collection of Rs 38 crore far behind.

The movie has already become a super-duper hit among the audience of irrespective of their age.

Dabanng is doing a stupendous business in the overseas market too. The total overseas business in the first three days is around $2.4 million with United Kingdom – £332,673, North America – $628,317, UAE – $970,000. Simply awesome!

What do you people think about the movie??

Comments

comments

1. damien martyn

May 6, 2011 at 1:43 pm

Spend holidays for a weekend break in UK at http://www.giftnext.co.uk

2. hamid

November 19, 2010 at 10:06 am

salman khan batterd the box office single handly no other actor nor amir nor srk can carry a film on their shoulders like the way salman has when he gets it right boy he is the best

3. pelton

September 18, 2010 at 12:28 pm

superb movi salman rocks no 1 can compare salman he is real king

4. somaya

September 16, 2010 at 9:25 am

omg i can’t belive it sallu is the best of the best in this world,i really love this movie dabang,i have watch this movie 3 time but i can’t stop my salf to watch it again and again,i got crazy for salman khan,sallu movie is best of the best.Top class acting, dance,song the whole packege is there for family,woooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww,salman should get world award ,i love dabang movie and also salmam,first i used to thing skh is the king,but now i thing the real king is salman khan in bollywood, act, dance,love,his feeling,everything is in this movie….salman i wish you best of luck and i love you so much

5. subh

September 15, 2010 at 5:32 am

where’s sardar,,uuuiiiii i mean to say that singh”is king,,,come on man ,,,rajput boy is ready to beat singh’s,,,,,,,sardar”ji smile plz,,,,,,kamalh karteh hoh sardar ji,,,

6. subh

September 15, 2010 at 5:27 am

u all r right bro n sis.,,,,..what a movie dabangg”’is,,,a master piece”
    It’s crazy n funny dialouges like bhaiya ji smile”,,,,.n mobile song,,,n darru ki ma ki,,,r superb”’n it’s make me very crazy,,,,,
    I hve watched this flick 4 times n trust me this sunday i will go again to watch only sallu””bhai acting,,,
    He did a superb,,,mindblowing,,acting in this flick, n this year honestly speaking sallu”’bhai shuld win an best actor award”’
    Honestly speaking this film worked only coz of sallu”’bhai n his superb comic timing,,,
    N dabangg”’break all the previous b’wood record in uae”’ n earned 100000#digrams in its first day,,,which is history,,,,
    N dabangg””has became biggest blockbuster of the year n biggest b’buster of the his”’carrier””
    Kamalh karteh hoh yaar,,,, bhaiya ji smile plz,,,

7. Luvyna

September 15, 2010 at 5:16 am

What I mostly noticed was the fat and thick layer of make up Chulbul Hogwash applied on his face; how GAYISH. He should have replaced Malaika in the item song looollllll

September 15, 2010 at 2:32 am

The movie was great. I mean I don’t watch alot of Indian movies and I don’t watch every movie Sallu dishes out but this movie is exceptional. This reminds me out Quentin Tarantino’s work. The music the unbelievable action and the lines. It’s just crazy. We laughed like crazy. It’s really Funnie. And the “Sena” girl really nailed her role.

9. ROBIN

September 15, 2010 at 2:06 am

GREATEST MOVIE EVER IN BOLLYWOOD
    DABANGG
    SALMAN KHAN IS THE REAL KING

14. subh

September 15, 2010 at 1:48 am

#22,,,,bt yaar in prev. Post i appologised to u,,,,,,i even dnt know hw can i misbehaved with girl,,,,bt trust me that time i was nt sure that u r a girl or a boy???bt when any person said wrong abt bhai”’i am out of control,,,,,nw i will only fight with singh””sardar,,,,ok,,,,,

15. subh

September 15, 2010 at 1:40 am

*22,,,nw y r u nt saying anything to this sardar??””look at his language,,,,,,he’s soooo rude n mannerless n i hve vry good manners,,,,
    N i m nt gandhi ji,,,,if some one slept in my face n would keep quiet,,,,
    If my opponent misbehaved with my bhai”’then i will give similar response to him,,,,,
    N u saying that sallu””killed soooo many peoples for ur kind infor. Listen he’s a man who always helps poor n needy ones,,,,,
    N thats y i liked him,,,,,,a true human being n hero of poor”’n common man”’
    Sallu”’rullz

16. Kool_virgo

September 14, 2010 at 11:23 pm

Movie is simply fantastic…Salman rocks, its worth seeing movie…and item dance is simply superb, ppl always lyk to watch it again and agian, plz do not comment without seeing…..its simply FANTASTIC!!!!

17. Singh is King

September 14, 2010 at 10:53 pm

Da Flop is a shit movie!Da flop s for gays and eunuchs,Salman is playing a homosexual stripper who steals money from the normal people and he gives to the gays so they could buy saris,makeup and stuff.this movie is for fags.

18. fareeha

September 14, 2010 at 8:46 pm

dabang,,,,,,,,,,,,,awesome
    three idiots……awesome
    personally i wanna watch dabang again after watching it once, three idiots i did not feel like watching again though it was a grt movie… but dabang really made me laugh and i wanna laugh again and hear de jokes again….n salman khan acted really good

19. BiBi

September 14, 2010 at 8:07 pm

I think Malaika should just concentrate on her house and husband, she like to show too much skin for a married woman. I can’t stand her. What happened to the muslim husband? For money, you will let everybody see that supppose to be sacred

20. Jess

September 14, 2010 at 6:48 pm

I loved the movie and Salman was great in it! hey where is Tan tan?

21. Nisha

September 14, 2010 at 5:21 pm

@subh your a fool Mister,I am Nisha and only Nisha,I am a girl!and Shine and Singh is king is boys,you need to take sex education if you don`t know the dif….,I defend Shine because he is a Aishwarya fan also !but Singh is King is someone else ,he is a fan of Katrina Kaif,we are all three diff….people and we all hate Salman though I guess?but subh I said your low class because you called me randi and because you were rude,I never said your poor,yes I come from a wealthy family but I don`t think I am better than some one that is poor,I said your low class because of your character and values are bad,why would you like someone that is a killer like Salman?Don`t you care about the people he hurts?the man Salman ran over was poor,don`t you care about him?

22. soina

September 14, 2010 at 4:44 pm

love salman in dis movie , his look , his shirts his pants , his glassess his belt his acting his , the way he talks & walks , im in love wit robin hood pandey , dil tera ashiq salman ,cant help myself watch it 3 times , want watch more , loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove CHULBUL

23. samra

September 14, 2010 at 4:24 pm

oh c’mon. Nothing beats 3 idiots bt i must say that Dabangg rocked.it was a superb movie and i loved Salman khan’s actin.He deserves an award for this. Sonakshi sinha-WOW! She is HOT! :)

24. ask-me

September 14, 2010 at 4:01 pm

@ comment 8, for ur kind info dabbang has broken the box office records beating 3 idiots anyday. therefore dabbang is the biggest hit of this year. mawaaahhh beat that sallu haters. :)

25. Kitty

September 14, 2010 at 3:56 pm

I think the record will be broken within the year. Box office profits are only getting higher every year, common sense, guys.

26. subh

September 14, 2010 at 3:14 pm

dabangg””hoooooo,,,,,,bhaiya ji smille,,,,

27. Boring

September 14, 2010 at 2:10 pm

So then the only reason any AK or SRK movies do well are because of their fans?

Dumb excuse, there were tons of Sallu haters who watched and loved the movie.

28. Abhi

September 14, 2010 at 1:14 pm

This movie is nothing compared to 3 idiots!!! dont compare salman with aamir because salman is gonna fail…
    the only reason this movie did good was cause of salman khan fans. thats the truth

29. CVX

September 14, 2010 at 12:29 pm

how could u guys compare salman with AK
    don’ dare

30. meenu

September 14, 2010 at 12:16 pm

chulbul luv u chulbul luv u chulbul luv u chulbul luv u chulbul luv u

31. simran

September 14, 2010 at 12:06 pm

DABANGG IS BEST MOVIE , SALMAN ROCKS

32. dpendra

September 14, 2010 at 11:53 am

The movie is worthy to watch and a full time pass movie only. But I won’t rate it beyond ‘3 idiots’. The unexpected result was because of Salman Khan solely. His act fits best for the role and the other characters supports role of lead actor too. Its a perfect amalgam of romance, action and family drama with captivating songs indeed.DABANGG – movie for SALMAN KHAN’s Fan.

33. dpendra

September 14, 2010 at 11:52 am

The movie is worthy to watch and a full time pass movie only. But I won’t rate it beyond ‘3 idiots’. The unexpected result was because of Salman Khan solely. His act fits best for the role and the other characters supports role of lead actor too. Its a perfect amalgam of romance, action and family drama with captivating songs indeed….DABANGG – movie for SALMAN KHAN’s Fan.

34. Nisha

September 14, 2010 at 11:51 am

#6 sim now your nim?anyways Da Bangg is a stupid movie and I am going to watch it and I am sure it won`t make as much money as 3 Idiots , now that was a good movie.

35. david

September 14, 2010 at 11:49 am

the movie is best of the best.Top class acting, dance,song the whole packege is there for family entertainment.good luck salman

36. NIM

September 14, 2010 at 9:21 am

I think the movie was not as good as 3 Idiots!!!!

But i do think Salman Khan looked really good and his acting was awesome as always.

Malaika did a good job in the dance number…

37. Seema

September 14, 2010 at 9:03 am

I don’t think all the people who were celebrating Eid are the reason the box office record was broken, that is such a lame reason.

Movie was awesome, songs are awesome. Don’t remember any movies with Mailaka in it but she did a good item no.

38. ayesha

September 14, 2010 at 8:28 am

duh! it was bound to break the box off records! it was eid and ppl hav nothing beta to do thn watch films!!!
    love this song though!

39. Rani

September 14, 2010 at 6:32 am

MALAIKA IS JUST THE WIFE OF ARBAAZ, THATS WHY SHE GETS ALL THE ATTENTION, OTHERWISE SHE IS BAKWAAS!!!! MUST SAY I LOVE SALMAN KHAN, GREAT MOVIE!!!!

40. ask-me

September 14, 2010 at 6:28 am

the movie was awesome. loved a bit of action, romance, comedy and ofcourse the songs. al ators were great in it esply sallu.
    @ comment 1 i think maliaika carried herself real well to the hit song. 😉

41. Rooksana

September 14, 2010 at 6:09 am

Ok I’m not commenting abt the movie (still to watch) but abt Malaika A Khan! I honestly can’t see why there’s so much emphasis on her item nos. – the woman can’t even dance, let alone act! She was hopeless in EMI. Given, she has a good figure and is fairly ok in the looks dept (nothing to rave abt tho) but that’s it – nothing extraordinary. There are other far more beautiful (and talented) actresses.

This is just my personal opinion!