Shah Rukh`s new teacher Kamal Hassan

shahrukh-khan

For his upcoming Sci-Fi movie ‘Ra.One’, Shah Rukh Khan is taking lessons from none other than the gutsy, experimental Kamal Hassan. Kamal has starred in a number of south Indian films where he was required to perform explicit and excruciating stunts. At the bash thrown by SRK in Akon’s honour, Kamal Hassan was also spotted.

Comments

comments

1. Shakil

March 26, 2010 at 3:20 am

Generally I do not post on blogs, but I would like to say that this post really forced me to do so! really nice post. Keep it Up

2. Katharina Sri (former: Noor Aza)

March 20, 2010 at 4:42 pm

I love Kamal Hassan and Rajnikanth! But I simply cannot find any tamil films or Hindi films with English subtitles in Germany here! Many Asians and Middle-Eastern (and more Western now)love Indian movies; so I really think the Indian Govt should be promoting more aggressively the movies and with all kinds of subtitles – and English subtitle is a must, besides the local language; since it is a global language. There are amny English expatriates in Germany. Further, Tamil movies seemed to be undermined by Hindi films where both are uniquely exciting and great!

3. sama

March 20, 2010 at 3:45 pm

love you srk..

4. ???

March 20, 2010 at 3:15 pm

what’s with the gay fob impersonating me. if you are gay use your own name. i think people are pretty open minded these days. don’t use my name.

5. arjun

March 20, 2010 at 8:46 am

Bolly singh is a spammer website. Please be genuine in your posts bollysi… or whatever. Fuckii U

6. ???

March 20, 2010 at 7:25 am

i wish srk and arjun would hook up, that would make my fantasy come true.

7. suhaana

March 19, 2010 at 3:40 pm

SRK love u

8. PerwinkleG

March 19, 2010 at 3:29 pm

Funny how Bollwood celebden is now posting all the same posts as Bolly singh!!

9. ???

March 19, 2010 at 1:30 pm

whoa i got a new impersonator! you need to stop using my username

10. ???

March 19, 2010 at 7:51 am

Break a leg SRK. Seriously, break a leg.