SRK and Gauri are the most stylish couple

DNA After Hours has awarded real life couple Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri Khan with Stylish Duo award at thier recently held Style Awards.

SRK talking about the award said, ” Thank you DNA After Hrs for bestowing this award on me with Gauri. This is an award that is more due to my wife than me because I think I’m hardly stylish. She makes me look good. This is the first award I have got because of her. Next time, InshAllah, if my stays stylish, I will come down personally to collect it.

Congratulations SRK and Gauri. Do you think the duo is the most stylish couple of Bollywood?

1. Danand

December 15, 2011 at 10:21 am

SRK and Gauri are the most stylish couple………………. Its absolutely wrong most stylish couples are Akshay Kumar and Twinkle Kanna, is it clear dont type comment on my comment

2. harjeet

February 24, 2010 at 11:55 am

they hardly appear together, how do we chose them as stylish?

3. rosalind

February 21, 2010 at 6:43 am

i think stylish couple in bollywood is deepika with ranvir. if shes still going on with her.

4. rena

February 20, 2010 at 8:06 pm

Srk knowns exactly what he is doing….tucking in a little piece of his shirt gives him an edgier hip look!! Hey whatever works.

5. 123

February 20, 2010 at 5:30 pm

salman and katrina? really the girl dresses like a teenage girl and she can’t even seem to accept the fact she is in a relationship. “im single until married”

6. sm

February 20, 2010 at 4:31 pm

well sed comment 2 shes ugly….but i love srk….

7. Raj

February 20, 2010 at 3:33 pm

Salman and Katrina r the most stylish couple……..srk and gauri r not even on the list…….

8. tara

February 20, 2010 at 12:01 pm

hahahah werry funny most stylish couple hahaha goari is 2 ugly in bollywood are many better couple’s like
    and may b abhishek and aish
    srk he is good but gauri she 2 ugly man can imagine her as stylish women she not even soo populir in media she know only becouse of srk

9. Sammie

February 20, 2010 at 10:02 am

Well…………..i don’t know about the couple being the “most stylish couple” but i can say that Shahrukh Khan looks great in any kind of clothing. nothing doesn’t not look nice on him. whether it be a torn up shirt and jeans or what ever. but i think that Shahrukh Khan is a great dresser, and same goes for Guari Khan. she looks pretty in any thing.