Sonam Kapoor: Ranbir is special

Sonam Kapoor talks about all her co-stars till date and how they are different from each other. Read below:

Ranbir Kapoor
My chemistry with Ranbir is special. Ranbir will also always be the most special co-star in my life because he is my first hero. After Saawariya I was offered a couple of films with him but if we haven’t worked together, it is because I’ve decided that when we do team up it must be for something sensational. I don’t want to do a multiple heroine project with him. Both of us must have equal parts.

Imran Khan
Shooting for I Hate Luv Stories is a riot. Imran and I are like two puppies always getting at each other. Our pairing is similar to the Dimple Kapadia-Rishi Kapoor one in Bobby. We’re both young, we’re constantly pulling each others’ legs on the set. It’s a young, fun pairing that is vibrant.

Abhay Deol
He’s a fabulous performer. Aisha wouldn’t be the same without Abhay in it. He keeps feeding me humus with carrots/cucumber. And I find our chemistry similar to the Julia Roberts-Richard Gere one in Pretty Woman. Abhay is more mature and grounded than I am. Also he is very intelligent. I love spending time with him on sets.

Abhishek Bachchan
Well, what can I say? I think I played the perfect Bittu to him in Delhi 6. We haven’t been offered any other film together as yet. Those reports that I was offered Ashutosh Gowarikar’s Khelein Hum Jee Jaan Se before Deepika Padukone signed it, are untrue. Of course, I’d love to work with Abhishek again.

1. lujain Ahmed

December 28, 2009 at 9:54 pm

Ya sure but u have to decide what u want whats’ best for u.Then choose the man u like. listen to youre’ heart. Choose the perfect guys that u love and will stay together.The nice couple will be Imran and Sonam.

2. Laila

December 2, 2009 at 10:51 pm

i love her. calm the fuck down tj. she doesn’t mention her in every interview…she mentions her whenever SHE’S ASKED ABOUT HER.

3. tj

November 28, 2009 at 8:59 am

this girl sounds so spoilt… bimbo AND clearly jealous of deepika, why does she bring deepika up in every – almost every interview ? she’s insecure. deepika is way better .

4. Kate

November 28, 2009 at 12:48 am

hmmmmmmmmmm, so she’d love to work with abhishek again? interesting, cuz then she’d be romancing an uncle on screen, since she calls aishwarya “aunty” wouldn’t ash’s husband be technically sonam’s uncle? HEHEHEHEHEHE, you’re just full of crap sonam.

5. Z............

November 27, 2009 at 12:43 pm

I HATE YOU TOO J….!!!!!!

6. J.....

November 27, 2009 at 12:38 pm

hate her ugly b!tch

7. Rina

November 27, 2009 at 12:19 pm

very honest and cuute…..but she should b careful when speaking….