First Look:Prince Its Showtime

Check out the first look of Vivek Oberoi starer Prince Its Showtime. It’s an out an out action flick. Like it?

1. Alisha

June 21, 2010 at 8:12 am

I’m 12 and Vivek Uncle is my celeb crush! He’s so cute I just hope the movie does well! And Uncle I hope you don’t mind me asking this, but do you like Aruna Shields as a friend or something more than a friend? If it’s option B when do you plan on asking her out?

2. Nikhil

March 23, 2010 at 7:35 am

I dont know about the movie whether it will gonna hit the box office or not but for sure Atif songs will going to rock throughout this year.

3. mansoor

February 25, 2010 at 3:00 pm

how can u guyz say tht it would be a flop …maybe dis tym he will show his best to it before judgin sm one just think…m not a fan of vivek da reason m sayin is every man has its day …

4. A.J

November 10, 2009 at 7:13 pm

hope the movie works but since with the whole ash episode im having second thoughts…

5. Eltaf

November 10, 2009 at 6:34 am

Vivek ur the best ..

6. R Khan

November 10, 2009 at 3:51 am

I’m def. looking forward to it – a lot it was shot in my hometown (Durban S.A.) – so was Race. Besides, I’ve always liked Vivek – he’s such a brilliant actor but unfortunately hasn’t had a good run nor received much recognition. Perfect examples are Company, Yuva, Shootout at Lokandwala and a few others – he was outstanding in these movies! Moreover, he’s such a down to earth guy – an absolute hon – took time out from his hectic shooting to meet/greet fans (I understand this was at all times). I so do hope the movie does well ….

7. Vivek

November 9, 2009 at 9:53 pm

it is better to producer donate his money to make with vivek movie

8. Raj

November 9, 2009 at 9:50 pm

2010 Big flop
    this is the first movie which one not release but we inform u all

9. Raj

November 9, 2009 at 9:46 pm

Dumb producer why he didn’t donate the money poor

10. Liza

November 9, 2009 at 5:37 pm

11. monica

November 9, 2009 at 3:21 pm

ya if it’s vivek obe 100% movie flop

12. arishma

November 9, 2009 at 2:34 pm

sorry it will be a flop

13. smiler

November 9, 2009 at 12:54 pm

i really feel sorry for this guy. i hope its not a flop

14. Sandali