Kat:No comparision between Salman & Ranbir

Katrina Kaif is starring opposite Ranbir Kapoor in the upcoming flick Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani. In the flick Ranbir’s character is called Prem, so when Ranbir is compared to the original Prem of Bollywood-Salman Khan, she begs to differ.

Katrina says,”It’s not fair ‘coz Ranbir is just starting now and Salman’s here for many years,he is so senior.I don’t think anyone should come into compare.”

Talking about Ranbir, Katrina says,”He thinks I can become a good director and I think I cannot direct alone, so we’ve come up with a joke where I am gonna be Abbas and then I would find my Mustan and become a director duo.

Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani releases later in November.

1. ???

October 28, 2009 at 8:43 pm

i dont think so what else should she say? its the truth he is old.

2. Priyanka

October 28, 2009 at 3:39 pm

I dont like her the way she behaves these days…succes gone into her head and she also became another bollywood pulastic…

3. Raj

October 28, 2009 at 3:20 pm

So senior as in old? Bad choice of language, specially since Kat was raised in England. Also, you do not have to be an actor for 20 years to be good! Somebody should write her speaches as she has a habit of putting her foot in her mouth.

4. lala

October 28, 2009 at 2:42 pm

damm right there shouldn’t be no comparison between salman and Ranbir. Ranbir is hot and Salman
    is old and expired lol.

5. arishma

October 28, 2009 at 2:39 pm

well shes rite salman is a senior compared to kat and ranbir

6. ???

October 28, 2009 at 2:06 pm

well she couldnt say hes old so she said hes a senior and its true ranbir n kat could be his children :/

7. N

October 28, 2009 at 9:27 am

I kinda agree Zaara she is with him and calling him a senior although it is true but it just sounds kinda weird!! Really looking forward to the film!!

8. susana

October 28, 2009 at 8:53 am

my be she is cute in her movie but i don’t think she is talent actress
    i don’t wat salman choose her as his gf
    she is so fine
    at all she don’t deserve him

9. soso

October 28, 2009 at 5:21 am

she is selfish

10. JK

October 28, 2009 at 3:34 am

Seriously, the girl should learn how to speak properly.

October 28, 2009 at 3:28 am

I can’t believe she called him senior. Bad berry berry bad. I really hope that this relationship works out for Sallu cause this has gotten slow. I haven’t seen them together in events at all.

Red Alert anyone?

12. R Khan

October 28, 2009 at 2:57 am

It certainly isn’t fair – Salman was good in his earlier films but tended to get a bit slack (too big for his boots?). Despite Ranbir being a newbie, his acting’s not so bad and he seems to be working at bettering himself so credit has to go to him. Having said that, I don’t think he’s “best actor” material yet tho.

Oh, Kat and RK do appear to be getting ‘cosy’ – perhaps the reason for his strained relationship with Deepika?? Hope she doesn’t become one of “his many girlfriends” as his parents were quoted!