Saif-Bebo's Kurbaan Preponed

kareena-kapoor-kurbaan

Karan Johar’s next offering Kurbaan starring Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor has been preponed to avoid any competition.

Earlier Kurbaan was going to be released on November 27th along with Akshay-Katrina starrer De Dana Dan. But now it’s release date has been preponed to 20th November.

Director Rensil says, We will be releasing Kurbaan on November 20 as no other film was scheduled to release on that day. We want to avoid a clash with any other film. Why not release solo when we have an empty slot? Clashes don’t help anyone.”

Folks, what do you think – If Kurbaan would’ve released with De Dana Dan, which film would fare better?

1. kd

October 22, 2009 at 8:38 am

barf

2. Jasmin

October 22, 2009 at 2:56 am

ali i agree with u. these people wouldnt make a deal out of it if shahid broke up with kareena so why make a deal out of kareena breaking up with shahid? judge someone by their talent and not by their previoouse relationships people. get a brain and make wise comments

3. Ali

October 21, 2009 at 12:07 pm

I can’t believe how ppl hate Bebo just because she is not with Shadid any more, well I think it’s a bit ridiculous. I mean duh!!!!!! Can’t wait for Kurbaan. who cares if she is not with shahid!!!!!!!

4. lala

October 21, 2009 at 11:52 am

just great, another movie that bashes Islam.. Why do Bollywood film makers only potray Muslims as either a
    villan or a terrorist? They need to expand their mind and research a religion before they write a film.

5. susana

October 21, 2009 at 7:29 am

kurbaan will better as i think

6. Sri Dhevi

October 21, 2009 at 6:30 am

I agree wid you Hema Malini Jasmin should be run over by a bull dozer and so does Angel coz they r practically the same person if u guys haven’t noticed they r the one who have commented in every single poll that cant be coincidence u guys r freaks!

7. niyandra

October 21, 2009 at 5:51 am

i dont care less avout this movie

8. syed

October 21, 2009 at 4:31 am

ye kurbaan flop hoga …ye meri badva hai kareena ko………..

9. syed

October 21, 2009 at 4:29 am

kareena and saif pair is no good at all.
    i hate u kareena ..becozz u left my hero shaid……u kareena chindi chorrrrrrr…….

10. Raj

October 21, 2009 at 4:02 am

Please donate money for poor people and don’t watch ugly movies

11. Raj

October 21, 2009 at 3:58 am

i don’t watch this money and i will gave that money to donatation for a poor people

and i hope do same to u

12. Raj

October 21, 2009 at 3:57 am

Jasmin u don’t have any other work

13. Hema Malini

October 21, 2009 at 3:09 am

JASMIN its time to keep your opinion to yourself honey u r so annoying u have been posting in every poll and even twice r u obsessed or wat?and u even type for your 4 yr old cousin hahaha i think she shud be banned because she is way too much annoying!!!

14. Jasmin

October 21, 2009 at 2:46 am

i would watch qurbaan cause dhan de dan just looks like a comedy with akshay bouncing aroung like a monkey and it wont have a story. but i defo agree with angel that i wont ever be able to watch it with my family cause it would be way too embarrasing seeing saifeena snog while my family are disgusted by them. i would rather watch it with my friends or my own.

15. Jasmin

October 21, 2009 at 2:46 am

16. HrithiksLock

October 21, 2009 at 12:08 am

hopefully preponed for the good…looks like a killer! movie..by the way
    I am a beautiful lock on Hrithik’s head full of gorgeous hair! As I have observed, from my vantage point (of being on top of Hrithik’s head, duh!), a lot of you want glamourous locks…but (sigh, sigh) very few of you manage to look like me. So, I will try to be at my swishiest best and using my enviable position to best advantage, I’ll tell you the secrets of my beauty and of course, I’ll give you a glimpse of what goes on in Hrithik’s world. Follow me at m… See you there!

17. Liza

October 20, 2009 at 6:20 pm

whose poll is that by the way…admin of jasmin? 😀

18. Angel

October 20, 2009 at 4:21 pm

Well Kurbaan is serious movie so I am gonna wait till it comes on DVD..
    I will def watch DDD because it seems like a fun ‘comedy’ movie.. The kind of movie you can go and watch with your friends/family.

I can never watch Kurbaan with my family or friends because of the explicit scenes between Kareena and Saif. I will really feel awkward lol

19. naina

October 20, 2009 at 2:58 pm

i wud watch kurbaan n i knw every1 i know will aswell

20. Hema Malini

October 20, 2009 at 2:36 pm

Im getting anoyed with Jasmin commenting every single poll as if anyone is interested in her opinion all the time! get a life girl!

21. not

October 20, 2009 at 2:32 pm

KURBAAAN

22. ???

October 20, 2009 at 1:44 pm

i would watch kurbaan over the other one but thats my choice idk about others. i have seen too many comedys with akshay and katrina(i think she is his co-star in this one too) so it could wait.

23. smiler

October 20, 2009 at 1:43 pm

i wud watch de dana dan defo

24. sweety

October 20, 2009 at 11:48 am

Kurbaan will b better!!!!

25. Kamial

October 20, 2009 at 10:42 am

De Dana Dan…don´t have more choice
    Kurbaan socks!

26. Jasmin

October 20, 2009 at 10:15 am

well even right now its very confusing and annoying with so many films out at the same time. main aur mrs khanna. wanted, dil bole hadippa, londen dreams, wake up sid, ajab prem ki gazab kahani, whats ur rahsee and some more. which shall u watch and wich not?? good choice for qurbaan cause atleast u wont get confused…

27. N

October 20, 2009 at 9:13 am

There have been many times where 2 or even 3 big films have been released on the same day and if they were good they have worked with the audience such as fashion and golmaal returns and many others. Both de dana dhan and kurbaan are of completely different genres so they could work togther – but i guess karan just wants to play it safe and release the film a week earlier!!