Pretty Preity and Kajol at Couture Week

preity-zinta-manish-malhotra-hdil-couture-week

Preity Zinta’s day two’s appearance at HDIL Couture Week for Salman Khan’s Being Human show was really shocking and bad, but on the Day 3 she looked stunning in a Manish Malhotra Anarkali.From drab to fab, we like you Miss Zinta. Kajol also wore a Manish Malhotra anarkali. Who do you think looks the best?

DSC_0433_2.preview

1. KIDKRAFT62020

October 10, 2010 at 10:35 am

Funny, I was thinking along the same lines. Adam

2. Suzanna

October 20, 2009 at 10:43 pm

OH, AND BDIJUNE…I UNDERSTAND UR IN2 FASHION, BT I THINK ITZ HARSH WHN PPL PICK ON EVERY LIL THING-EXPECTING SM1 2 B PERFECT. I THINK KAJOLZ CONFIDENT ABT HER BEAUTY, SO SHE LVZ WHT SHZ GOT, RATHER THN CARE ABT FASHION AND BEAUTY ENDLESSLY; AND THT CONFIDENCE MAKZ HER EUEN MOOORE MIRACULOUSLY STUNNING! THTZ Y NO MATTA WHT SH WEARZ SHE IS A KNOCKOUT, BCZ SHZ ALWAYS SO CONFIDENTLY KAJOL AND MAY THT NEVA CHANGE!!!!

3. Suzanna

October 20, 2009 at 10:31 pm

PREITY AND KAJOL R R BOTH STUNNING!!!! IF THEY USE THEIR BEAUTY 2 THE MAX, THEY CAN BOTH WOWOWOW AWZMLYMIRACULOUS STYLE!!! THEY CANT B COMPARD, CZ THEIR BOTH MIRACULOUS PERSO NIFIED!!!!

4. rita

October 17, 2009 at 9:11 am

I love kajor very much, but she need to improve in her way of dressing. she has a great talent that most actresses dont have .fans wait eagerly for are movies,so she really need to balance her fashion with the great talent she has. love you

5. PaRi..(angel)

October 16, 2009 at 3:14 pm

Preity!!

6. amira1812

October 16, 2009 at 11:42 am

KAJOL of course! whatever the dress that she wears, she always is superb!! the most talentuous and the most beautiful!

7. pappu

October 16, 2009 at 5:03 am

kajol

8. harshani

October 16, 2009 at 2:55 am

kajol is my fav ever…….i like preity too… both are fabulous actresses and natural beauties…

9. Rakhi Sawant

October 15, 2009 at 6:52 pm

Kajol looks like @$$ just wearing good dress wont hide look at her face so UGLY she might act but she looks horrible no wonder she married another ugliest actor ugly deek ugly pu$$y nice combo LOLZ

October 15, 2009 at 6:04 pm

Pretty’s dress color is making her face pop. She looks very good. I am glad that this style is back. I love this style of clothes. Very elegant. Kajol looks good but not great.

11. srkajol

October 15, 2009 at 5:09 pm

they both look very cute

12. lala

October 15, 2009 at 1:48 pm

Katrina Kaif was the one to bring these dress style back in. Everyone copied her after.

13. sweety

October 15, 2009 at 1:41 pm

I like Priety outfit alot its really stunning….
    Kajol just loks better in hers, i love the colour….
    But both are Gorgeous Gals!!!!

14. Amal

October 15, 2009 at 1:26 pm

Kajol is the best actress ever !

15. N

October 15, 2009 at 12:23 pm

I like both of them as actresses but kajol needs to sort herself out in terms of fashion she is a good looking woman and a fab actress but i would like to see her fashion sense improving, preity on the other hand looks gorgeous!!

16. susana

October 15, 2009 at 11:35 am

nice briety lookes cute i like her smile

17. BD/JUNE

October 15, 2009 at 11:19 am

Kajol adn Preity they are both my fav actress. Kajol has this natural talent, and natural beauty, but she needs to get a sense of fashion maannn. I love her so much as an actress that it hurts to see her coming out of her house like that. She need to do something about her bulgy upper arm. hit the gym and fix it. And I always see her on the same type of style. I mean the colors are great on her. All the colors looks great but the style needs to be switched around and she needs to take more chances on fashion, and get a better sense of fashion. I work in the retail industry, in particular, merchandising and buying part, and styling, when I see this beautiful lady with full of talent, but her appearance is just “BLAHHHH” It is not acceptable at all. I want to the fierceness in her. The fierceness she shows through her acting and her beautiful natural beauty, her smile and her eyes. Sorry Kajol, I love you but you need to do something about that upper arm of yours and get a sense of fashion, and take a risk with it. You can take a fashion risk and can still be well presented and be appropriate at the same time.

Good job admin for taking an action regarding those bad words, and banning those two not so polite individuals at all. Good job. And yes, could you please make sure your site is running and all uppitty all the time. Thanks very much.

18. nadia

October 15, 2009 at 10:28 am

i love what they are both wearing.i want one haha my favourite colours.

19. nila

October 15, 2009 at 9:28 am

preity

20. Nour

October 15, 2009 at 9:08 am

Kads is younger and she is very natural love her in this outfit

21. lovingreen

October 15, 2009 at 9:08 am

Definitely Kajol….she always looks natural at these events. No posing or made-up fake expressions for the camera… =)

@ mahoni – Kajol definitely isn’t too old. If u ask me she’s younger than Aishwarya, Karishma, Shilpa, Urmila n all those still-working n single actresses. Just becoz she married early n had a child early doesn’t mean she’s too old. Maybe in your (19th century) world she’s considered too old. But in our (21st century) world, she still very young and should continue working for as long as she wants…..specially considering the fact that she is the BEST ACTRESS in today’s time.

22. Rhilex

October 15, 2009 at 8:56 am

To the person above me– Kajol and Preity are THE SAME AGE. :p And seem to be doing the same amount of work…

But I think both of these lovely ladies look fabulous without even seeming to try to hard. =)

23. mahoni

October 15, 2009 at 8:48 am

Only Preity, Kajol is now too old en retired!

24. rita

October 15, 2009 at 8:17 am

they both look good, but kajor is my faviorate actor

25. niyandra

October 15, 2009 at 7:44 am

defo preeti,kajol always looks the same