Mallika Sherawat on Sensazn magmag

Check out Mallika Sherawat on the front cover of Sensazn magazine’s latest issue, where she reveals her world domination in the best possible way. Like her?

October 12, 2009 at 5:30 pm

O, “N” you’re so nice. Very well put.

She looks good on this cover. She’s a item girl in the Bollywood industry and I think she is okay in acting. I am not her fan but I think that she has done well enough to be noticed by Hollywood and Jackie Chan and it’s working for her. I think she has a very good body. Not fat not skinny but very sexy. Just right.

2. pappu

October 12, 2009 at 3:56 pm

Jas I agree tru belive it or not if u can c across the vulgarity!!lol

3. susana

October 12, 2009 at 2:39 pm

she depend her body only she don´t know how to act

4. diamond darling

October 12, 2009 at 12:25 pm

noo she looks nyce actually she iz a rude beuaty lol

5. Jasmin

October 12, 2009 at 12:15 pm

she is not pretty
    she is not a good actress
    she is only famous for showing her body off
    she is only famous for snogging scenes
    she is a disgusting woman who sometimes has a dirty scene with one man and then changes to another.
    do u guys think that she has changed or do you think she is still the maked woman who exposes herself to everyone??
    i think she is disgusting and i have just told u lot why. if u agree with me then u can reply back if u have the time!
    malikaa i dont really like u at all and so just cause ur not exposing ur self that much now
    it doesnt mean that people like me will
    forget what dirty things u do in films.

6. !!!!

October 12, 2009 at 11:45 am

shes nt a actress just a model nothing else….
    shes nt my fab…..
    shes so fake Ya>>>>>>

7. N

October 12, 2009 at 10:11 am

I dont like her but credit where its due – she does look nice in the pic not overly madeup or fake but quite natural and simple!

8. don

October 12, 2009 at 9:38 am

old grand ma

9. ----------

October 12, 2009 at 8:07 am

SLUT!!!! All the way, SLUT!!!

10. Kriti

October 12, 2009 at 8:06 am

Love her hair style, beautiful curls..Though she looks quite tired, her eyes seems to have dark circles..