Sushmita Troubled by Mob!

susmita

Thats I guess the price people need to pay for stardom. Recently Sushmita inaugurated a Jewelry store in Pune and she got attacked by the mob.

“She was waving out to people and suddenly someone pushed her hard and she was almost about to fall,” reported a source.

Mobs can be extremely dangerous. Recently we heard that Bipasha’s breasts got groped by a pervert in the mob when she went for Durga Puja in Mumbai.

Comments

comments

1. FoolKiller

October 11, 2009 at 2:30 pm

I have proved my point.

Only 6 types of people hate Ash.

1) Ugly Paki females who have no chance to look like her, and so will put her down to make themselves feel better. My suggestion to these people is to go to a self-esteem class, so that they can learn to feel good about themselves and others.

2) Porki Paki’s who are jealous of every Indian success. I would suggest to these people the following: Develop your own world class talent. Why do they even watch Indian films?… Oh yeah, it’s because they don’t have talent of their own.

3) Paki Mohajir’s who got left behind, now living in slums.

4) Fat Ugly Women. It’s only because of women like Ash that your men will come close to you. You see, they have Ash’s image in their mind when they are forced to service you Piggies. So, you should be grateful to Ash that you are no longer Virgins. WORSHIP HER you fools!!

5) DeshDrohi’s

6) Faggots and BullDykes!

WHICH ONE ARE YOU??

2. Jasmin

October 11, 2009 at 7:02 am

N why the fuck are u doing this to people?? go and get a life u are disgusting me. if i meet u , im gonna puke on your face bastard. ginb ur ryte everyone is flipping annoyed of this fake N

3. ginb

October 10, 2009 at 3:33 pm

yh fake N mann – u reli shud stop – LOL even 11 yr olds r disgusted by u – besharam loooooooooooooollll 😀 and yh i agree diamond darling, N – jus change ur name, i no its jarrin bt… .

4. susana

October 10, 2009 at 3:30 pm

it´s big problem they need help

5. diamond darling

October 10, 2009 at 12:52 pm

N u fuckin bitch go n suk ur mum n dad and stp mkin rude comments no1 wnts u actually u bitch fukk off u slag….

6. diamond darling

October 10, 2009 at 12:29 pm

aww my baby jasmin missed u 2 sexsy wa was wrng n how r u ???

7. palak

October 10, 2009 at 11:40 am

its ridiculous. india is not safe for women. wherever u go, in bus , local train or shopping some mob try their best to touch u. even bolly star r not safe now. those mobs should put in jail and hang till death.

8. Jasmin

October 10, 2009 at 9:46 am

diomand darling !! missed u!! the fake N is a true lowlife and has got nothing better to do. i think this person is the same person who was faking me too. bastard son of a bitch

9. diamond darling

October 10, 2009 at 9:13 am

fuck ske n da real 1 jst chnge ur nme n leave da fucker who eva iz usin ur nme

10. S.A gal

October 10, 2009 at 9:09 am

Thats wat happens when u FAMOUS….. HA HA HA LOL

11. N

October 10, 2009 at 8:44 am

I am going to stop reacting comment 15/16 because people on this site know who is real and who is not – il let them decide and as for you if this is the best you can do then im not impressed at all!! Say what you like i am not going to retaliate and drop to your level now!

12. N

October 10, 2009 at 8:09 am

lets fuck ash and sus together. it will b fun

13. N

October 10, 2009 at 8:09 am

@14 is not me. dont use my name plz. u looser

14. N

October 10, 2009 at 7:19 am

The idiotic lowlife that is using my name to make stupid comments needs to stop – zaara you are right there is someone using my name in the wrong way but please ignore them cz they have nothing better to do with thier time and though i know who it is i dont want to say their name but i will if this continues!

15. N

October 10, 2009 at 6:25 am

chamchi kahika.. leave me alone plz
    @ 12
    @ 11

16. niyandra

October 10, 2009 at 5:56 am

N what are you saying?!!!

17. Jasmin

October 10, 2009 at 5:17 am

what do u mean by commenter N?? im a normal 11 year old girl not like u who wants to kick peoples asses.. why have u suddenly become so rude?? IM SURE UR NOT THE SAME n I USED TO KNOW CAUSE WE WERE KINDA FRIENDS but i think ur just a fake N who wants to kick peoples asses 24 7…

18. N

October 10, 2009 at 4:15 am

is this jasmin commenter? who pushed susmita hard and she was almost about to fall
    ?
    very bad commenter jasmin

19. Jasmin

October 10, 2009 at 3:10 am

anyway sushmita looks so blooming funny!! look at her funny face! hehehehehehe

20. Jasmin

October 10, 2009 at 3:09 am

zaara i agree with u. the N i know was a calm person who didnt tend to swear so much and make rude comments such as
    i wanna kick ur ass. someone is makeing a id on ns name cause i swear this n is so different to the old one.

21. Mishal

October 10, 2009 at 2:36 am

shes looks FUNNY fucking bitch

October 10, 2009 at 1:24 am

I AM GONNA TAKE A SHOT IN THE DARK SAYING THIS AIN’T THE REAL “N”.

23. N

October 10, 2009 at 12:51 am

susmita got a lot of boyfriend. she seems enjoy it.

and Zarah, my servent, i want to kick ur ass

24. SAM

October 10, 2009 at 12:40 am

this is too bad

October 9, 2009 at 11:54 pm

Wow, “N”. You sound pissed these days. Good to let all your aggression out in writing. Nice to see ya! =)

October 9, 2009 at 11:53 pm

What happened to Bips was sad but this actually looks funny. I mean look at Sush’s face. But that is bad what happened. I feel for her. he he he he

27. N