Katrina Kaif praises Ranbir Kapoor

ranbir-kapoor-and-katrina-kaif-on-the-cover-page-of-brunch-magazine

In a recent interview KAtrina Kaif talks about Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani, her co-star Ranbir Kapoor and some secret facts about her life.

What really made you do this film?

I have to say it has to be the director Raji (Rajkumar Santoshi) he is an actor’s director. And I felt that the role was something unusual.

Tell us something about Ranbir which you learnt while for shooting this film?

He is very talented. There is never a dull moment when he is around. He tries to keep the atmosphere on the sets very positive and never lets anyone feel low.

tell us three things about Katrina that no one knows?

I love doing nothing and create movies in my head when I’m traveling in the car, sit and make stories in my head, long romantic stories. I just love hanging around with people who can make me laugh.

Create movies, hmmmm do we see actress Katrina turn into director Katrina soon? Well we have to wait for that one.

1. Mayuri Patil155

April 4, 2011 at 10:52 am

oooooooooooooooooo!!!!i luv kat & ranbir very much

2. LoLo

October 10, 2009 at 2:53 pm

Very Very Very Cute On-screen Couple !!

3. anon

October 10, 2009 at 6:35 am

hot couple

October 9, 2009 at 6:00 pm

Hmmmm. I do hope that she doesn’t break Sallu’s heart but who know the future.

5. zara sinta

October 9, 2009 at 7:11 am

kat shud date men her age not 20 yrs older!

6. happy

October 9, 2009 at 5:37 am

i think they become fav jodi in real life 2

7. N

October 9, 2009 at 4:20 am

Interesting!!

8. don

October 9, 2009 at 2:47 am

salman khan is gay. sohel khan fuch him regularly
    ]salman khan is gay. sohel khan fuch him regularly
    salman khan is gay. sohel khan fuck him regularly
    salman khan is gay. sohel khan fuck him regularly
    salman khan is gay. sohel khan fuck him regularly
    salman khan is gay. sohel khan fuck him regularly
    salman khan is gay. sohel khan fuck him regularly
    salman khan is gay. sohel khan fuck him regularly
    salman khan is gay. sohel khan fuck him regularly
    salman khan is gay. sohel khan fuck him regularly
    salman khan is gay. sohel khan fuck him regularly
    salman khan is gay. sohel khan fuck him regularly

9. samy

October 8, 2009 at 9:42 pm

I ALWAYS FOUND KATRINA SWEET……………………AND LATELY AFTER WATCHING WAKE UP SID, I THINK RANBIR HAS A LOT OF POTENTIAL………………WISH BOTH LOADS OF SUCCESS AND HAPPINESS.

10. Jasmin

October 8, 2009 at 8:41 am

love u katrina and love u even more ranbir!! i am ur biggest fan
    ever ranbir i love u too much and so does my friend but not as much
    as me!! please both of u get married and be happy!!!!