Rakhi:If Elesh touches me, I’m bound to respond

That’s what Rakhi said, after she and Elesh had an impromptu smooch on the sets of their new reality show Pati Patni and Woh on NDTV Imagine.

Talking about the kiss, Rakhi said, “I had warned him at the very beginning that I’m an Indian girl and closeness before marriage is not acceptable in our culture. He agreed. But there came a time, when he knew that there’s no way I could run away from the show. It’s then that he kissed me. Let’s accept that I too am a human being. If Elesh touches me, I’m bound to respond. Main koi barf nahin hoon. Rather, I’m a volcano. After kissing, Elesh told me, ‘Sorry baby, you are my fiancée’. In fact, four times he had joined our beds and four times I had separated them.”

Talking about her relationship status with Elesh, she said,”I’m a little upset with him. If I’m putting in my cent per cent, I expected Elesh to put in at least 70 per cent. But it goes without saying that Elesh is a nice man. Lekin hamesha achhe log apke liye utne achhe nahin hote. He did nothing for the child. Moreover, his Hindi skills are suspect. Usko Hindi ayegi toh hi toh woh bachha kuchh seekh payega!”

Rakhi Sawant’s mother Jaya Sawant has also made her TV debut with Big Boss 3rd season this year.

1. harjeet

October 7, 2009 at 5:48 am

accept it rakhi, you are not a good judge of character. you had so many guys that you could have chosen, and you chose this loser. you have lost it girl. go back to being an item girl. you are not cut out for reality shows.

2. sabbbbbb

October 7, 2009 at 4:33 am

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk she is every time drama dram drama common getr a lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee rakhi…………… and elash is toooooooooo gud fr uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,u dont deserve a nice mannnnnnnnnnnnnn……………… watever rakhiiiiiiiiiiiiii who cares about uuuuu any waysssssssssssssss……….

3. Huda

October 6, 2009 at 11:34 pm

A hypocrite, all is drama
    I wish if anyone slaps her in her artificial face on screen, in front of the world, maybe then she knows well her size. Simply, crazy and dirty. I swear I don’t like all this acting, it seems to her that no one on universe except herself
    Go to hell.

4. bman

October 6, 2009 at 6:59 pm

i don’t think she is fully happy with this engagement…
    sooner or later they’re gonna separate

October 6, 2009 at 5:33 pm

Lol #9 and u said it #3. Took the words right outta my mouth.

6. niyandra

October 6, 2009 at 1:09 pm

“I’m an Indian girl and closeness before marriage is not acceptable in our culture”
    such a hypocrite!!!!
    i wanna slap her in her face maybe then the mask will fall of,lol

7. niyandra

October 6, 2009 at 1:05 pm

she looks like a drag,OMG THAT FACE!!!!!!!

8. Rena Jones

October 6, 2009 at 12:59 pm

Who is that girl, is he an actress?

9. PaRi..(angel)

October 6, 2009 at 12:38 pm

OMG i am sure dat Rakhi didn’t say all dat coz her english is not dat gud!

10. ask-me

October 6, 2009 at 12:01 pm

i also think she is n expert on kaam sutra

11. ask-me

October 6, 2009 at 11:59 am

hah she calls herself a true indian woman. god knows how many guys she has slept with before marriage. sick cow. she looks like a man.

12. N