Aamir to play an AIDS victim

National Award winner filmmaker, Priyadarshan, is all set to make a flick with Aamir Khan where he will be playing an Aids victim.

Priyan says, “My next film is a meaningful and realistic take on AIDS. I have narrated the story to Aamir and he really liked it, though I have not presented him a bound script yet.”

The previous Bollywood flicks made on the topic of AIDS were Phir Milenge and My Brother Nikhil.

Lets see how perfectionist Aamir will enact the role of a AIDS patient.

1. Lee

October 6, 2009 at 3:45 pm

Oscar? I like Aamir’s movies but let’s not get carried away here.

2. Rena Jones

October 6, 2009 at 1:03 pm

I can totally see him doing a movie like that – he will be the indian version of Tom Hanks in (Philadelphia)

3. zara sinta

October 6, 2009 at 10:38 am

film will be more realistic!

4. ohhhh

October 6, 2009 at 4:58 am

he will definetely get an oscar if he does this film

5. ask-me

October 6, 2009 at 4:51 am

go for it aamir.

6. lito

October 6, 2009 at 12:10 am

in sure 3 idiots is gona b a fun movie n this one prolly will go international too. i think this guy is the best actor we have now. and he is one of the few superstars we have that’s still not overrated. i hope he dosent change his picky attitude.

7. bman

October 5, 2009 at 8:34 pm

omg aamir … can’t u take on a fun role and not all this serious shit

8. Liza

October 5, 2009 at 6:42 pm

He’ll do good without any doubt

9. N

October 5, 2009 at 3:02 pm

I liked phir milenge and my brother nikhil even though they werent given enough appreciation from people that like the song-dance routine but they were good films!! Aamir is a fab actor and so i look forward to all his films anyway but this one being on a sensitive subject im looking forward to it more!