Details about Audition-Place & Date for Star Voice of India 2007

Alright people! For all those who where leaving comments expecting us to reply and for all those who are aspiring to make it huge and famous…here is the piece of information:

star1.jpg

Star TV’s Talent hunt- Voice Of India- Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Dha Ni Sa will have its auditions starting from the 29th of this month. Catch the details:

Kolkota- 29th April
Mumbai- 4th May
Indore- 5th May
Delhi- 11th May
Jaipur- 12th May
Lucknow- 18th May

So people do not miss your chance. You never know where you will be in another six months time. SVOI is being produced by Saibaba Telefilms and is brained by none other that Gajendra Singh, the man who was behind Zee’s talent shows. Playback singers Alka Yagnik and Abhijeet Bhattacharya, music composers Aadesh Shrivastava, Jatin and Lalit Pandit will form the esteemed panel of judges for SVOI. Exhaustive auditions, followed by a selection of 30 finalists will bring the contestants to the show. So everyone who has got the talent and who believes in self show the world that you have the mettle in you.

We haven’t yet got official information regarding the venue and the timings of the audition. Kindly try your luck through the forum at the given link:

We are also keeping a tap on the information. The moment we get the official info we’ll surely inform our readers. So stay hooked!

1. Shrikant S1988

June 18, 2012 at 11:05 am

i want to participate in this show.

2. swapnil

February 11, 2012 at 4:42 pm

sir i want to take part in this show…so what are age limit………….

3. kshitij saxena

July 9, 2010 at 4:29 am

hye i m a great singer as my listener said i want to be a part of voice of india

4. Radheshyam

May 24, 2010 at 5:15 am

hi sir, my name is Radheshyam parihar…i want to participate in the star voice of india competition…please tell me the procedurtte to register…i reallly want to come in your show….i willl never disappoint you people……please give me one chance…my contact no is 9413822156….My E-Mail ID “shyam.rdhe@rediffmail.com” thankyou…..

5. brijesh singh

March 18, 2010 at 3:18 am

hi sir, my name is brijesh singh…i want to participate in the star voice of india competition…please tell me the procedurtte to register…i reallly want to come in your show….i willl never disappoint you people……please give me one chance…my contact no is 8802208612….thankyou…..

6. prabhat kumar

January 8, 2010 at 5:58 am

hi I m prabhatkumar frm bihar n i wana
    participated in ths show so plz tell me
    abt. the venue of next audition in bihar

my no is 09905855441 so pls inform me abt d same

7. prabht kumar

January 8, 2010 at 5:54 am

hi I m prabhatkumar frm bihar n i wana
    participated in ths show so plz tell me
    abt. the venue of next audition in bihar

8. Hardeep singh

August 2, 2009 at 12:30 pm

hello sir’
    i want to take part in the audition of S V O I.i am from amritser plz tell me where are the auditions in punjab???????? Thanks…….