After being named the top scorer in Bollywood, Yash Raj Films is proving itself to be fit of the honor. 2007 is going to be a Yash Raj year because of the kind of line up the production house has got.
* 27th April, 2007: Siddharth Anand’s TA RA RUM PUM, starring Saif Ali Khan and Rani Mukerji.
* 15th June, 2007: Shaad Ali’s third directorial venture JHOOM BARABAR JHOOM, starring Abhishek Bachchan, Preity Zinta, Bobby Deol, Lara Dutta and Amitabh Bachchan [sp. app.].
* 10th August, 2007: CHAK DE INDIA directed by Shimit Amin, it stars Shah Rukh Khan in the lead.
* 12th October, 2007: Pradeep Sarkar’s LAAGA CHUNARI MEIN DAAG. It stars Jaya Bachchan, Rani Mukerji, Konkona Sen Sharma, Kunal Kapoor and Abhishek Bachchan.
* And finally, 30th November, 2007: AAJA NACHLE which is Cinematographer Anil Mehta’s directorial debut. Also the comeback of Madhuri Dixit on the Hindi screen.
* 2008 will kick off in grand style with TASHAN. Directed by Vijay Krishna Acharya [the screenplay and dialogue writer of DHOOM and DHOOM 2], it stars Akshay Kumar, Saif Ali Khan, Anil Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor.
So tighten your seat belts for this entertainment ride! Also do not forget that YSR studios will go completely go studio style of functioning. With the one-of-its-kind YRF Studios fully operational, Yash Raj Films now has the capability of doing each and every bit of pre-production, production and post-production work in-house.